ROGUE DECLAN ZERO is a challenging, procedurally generated, roguelite twin-stick shooter for the Classic Amiga platform!
The wizards have been at it again, and this time they've accidentally opened Hellgates under the castle! Now it's up to you, brave, brave Sir Declan, to search each procedurally generated castle dungeon and find enough magical shards to access and close its gate.
Armed with a magical Caster Sword, potions you find, and perhaps the occasional legendary charm, Sir Declan must fight demons that escaped from the gate, avoid traps, and collect treasures to trade for battle enhancements, before finally facing the Hellgates themselves.
Brave, brave Sir Declan, how deep can you go?
- 50fps 2D hell-blasting action
- Forty billion procedurally generated dungeons
- Multiple control schemes, including the amazing new Abstraction Games twin-stick controller
- Many enemies and traps to defeat
- Upgrades to unlock as you progress
- Legendary magical artifacts to recover
- Hapless villagers to save
- Online high score table for the Roguest Declans
- Part of the AmiGameJam 2022
Classic Amiga OCS
512Kb Chip RAM
512Kb Other RAM
Widely compatible with most Amiga systems and emulators.
Press & Further Information
Please direct all enquiries to NIVRIG GAMES at [email protected]